Puffed Sleeves and a Sprinkle of Glitter.

by - 13:57

Autumn has come and hit us with its most beautiful colour and to be quite frank, I do think that this year’s autumn is one of the most beautiful ones I’ve experiences in a while. The intensity of colours and the variety of red and yellow shades is astounding and I am often left speechless on my way to work when I drive down an avenue being surrounded by what seems like being nature’s fire. 

And while the world explodes into warm colours it is also time again for one of my favourite clothing item: Sweater. I cannot think of anything better than cuddle up in a cozy sweater and just be surrounded by the warmth of comfortable fabric. But because sweaters are omnipresent from October onwards one might get a little bored after a while, which is why I love experimenting with unusual cuts and extroverted prints.  


Even though the sweater isn’t in a vibrant colour it still attracts attention due to the puffed sleeves and the shimmery fabric that subtly sparkles in the sunlight. Combined with a pair of combat boots it’s a perfect look for fall days spent outside, enjoying the last warm rays of sunshine before the winter. A time for all things pumpkins, an almost unhealthy amount of tea and cuddly blankets which I thoroughly enjoy.

I also want to introduce you to a new member of the Style Polaroid - team, my new photographer and friend Raphael Nast, who is a young talent that still needs to be discovered. I enjoy working with him to the fullest as he turns work into leisure time.

















Get The Look:






(pictures are ©TheStylePolaroid 2017 & ©Raphael Nast, the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures, credits to the designers)




You May Also Like

0 comments