Studded Boots and Mustard Bags.

by - 13:37


Welcome to 2017! 
After taking a well deserved break over the holidays and uni coming right back at me after New Year’s Eve hitting me with exam season, I am finally back and ready to head into a successful year of new experiences and more achievements. 2016 was one of the most turbulent years I’ve had in my life and I was given the opportunity to do things I would have never dared to dream of. I hope 2017 holds the most amazing adventures for all of us and I can’t wait to share mine with you. 

I’m heading into the new year with an idea on how to spice up every bold winter outfit. Winter is often defined by a lack of colour in outfits mirroring the general state of nature during the misty, grey months of the year. Even though one might have difficulties in finding positive aspects in the freezing and unpleasant weather, it still offers the perfect opportunity of adding a splash of colour to brighten up the mood. 
Especially cross shoulder bags in bright colours, which have become incredibly big in the last couple months in the fashion world, work as an amazing eye-catcher. Combined with a pair of studded, black, heeled boots every neutral outfit turns into a perfect street style look that will certainly impress. Due to the muted mustard of the flap the bag attracts just the right amount of attention and doesn’t overpower the rest of the look and doesn’t overwhelm in its brightness. 













 Coat: Zara; Shirt: COS; Scarf: Comma; Bag: Humanic, Shoes: Missguided  



Get The Look:







 (pictures are ©MomentousMoments 2017, the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures, credits to the designers)





You May Also Like

0 comments