Lost Wardrobe Treasures.

by - 20:15



Not long ago I challenged myself by attempting to sort out the confusing jungle of clothing that is my wardrobe and found a little treasure in the form of a coat I had almost forgotten and had waited for me in the dark corners of my cupboard. I immediately fell in love with it all over again and have worn it quite a lot lately. Nude and pastel colours have grown to be one of my must haves and favourites to wear, especially in combination with muted, simple colours like black because it causes the nude and pastel pieces to radiate a special glow and adds elegance and femininity. To create a cozy look, suitable for winter, I added comfortable, soft black legwarmers, which additionally visually stretch your leg and are a perfect addition to tights. 
















Coat: Mango, Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger, Accessories: Forever 21


Get the Look:







(all the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers)

You May Also Like

0 comments