Casual Sunday Chic.

by - 20:02


Messing with the standards, breaking them and trying something individual has always been something I enjoyed doing not only in daily life but also in regards of the way I tend to dress myself. Fashion has always been a way of self expression for me as I think our individual style genuinely reflects our personality. Or at least it should do so. There’s this thin line between dressing the way society expects you too and the way that actually makes you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. In this respect one might have to make a choice of what to opt for, pleasing society’s expections or not minding what people might think of you. I’d go for the latter any day. 




























Shirt: Mango; Sweater: Zara; Jeans: Mango; Jacket: Zara; Shoes: Topshop



Get The Look: 










(All the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers)

You May Also Like

0 comments