American Apparel.

by - 00:14



Yesterday I went a bit mad in American Apparel basically wanting to buy up the whole shop, which my bank account wasn’t delighted of and immediately prohibited to save me from further damage regarding my financial well-being because of the generally cash-strapped student I am. 
I still didn’t want to leave without picking some items up and so I ended up having a floaty, white crop top with black pinstripes as well as a high waist jeans short in used look in my shopping basket. 


Berlin’s been incredibly welcoming and hot the last couple days, which made this outfit a perfect choice for a touristy day in Germany’s capital. I especially love the way the crop top is open on the back because it adds not only casual chic to the outfit but is also very useful in terms of high temperature survival strategies.












Crop Top & Shorts: American Apparel 



Get the Look:




(all the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers)

You May Also Like

0 comments