Spring Staples.

by - 23:54

Spring is just around the corner and you can already feel the new season peeking around the corner. The season of new beginnings is certainly something I very much enjoy as it brings everything we’re surrounded by back to life. People become more active again, the streets start filling up with life and you can finally sip your favourite coffee outside again instead of being locked up inside trying to escape from the cold. 
This winter has been extraordinarily frosty which is why I am looking forward to the upcoming spring season even more and have already stocked up my closet in order to be prepared for the first warming rays of sunshine. 

Oversized pieces of clothing have been in the picture of the fashion industry for quite a while and the trend still hasn’t subsided due to the remarkably variable opportunities the trend offers. The numerous fabrics and colours make it possible to create various looks by simply changing one item of clothing. My favourites in terms of oversize and comfortable chic are definitely the classic oversized jeans jacket and bombers in every imaginable colour and pattern. It took me a while to find a bomber that actually suited my shape and taste and as always I stumbled upon my new favourite piece entirely by accident. The satin fabric in a shiny shade of copper immediately caught my attention and has become one of my casual staples. 

























Jeans Jacket: ASOS, Bomber: H&M, Shirt: PRIMARK, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: VAGABOND


GET THE LOOK







(pictures are ©TheStylePolaroid 2017, the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures, credits to the designers)




You May Also Like

0 comments