Blurry but Gold.

by - 21:13



This time my team and I were a little bit more experimental and tried to be creative in terms of the style the pictures were taken in. I spent the last couple days relaxing at a beautiful resort in Italy which I’ll introduce to you in more detail in the travel vlog that will be going up on my youtube channel in the next couple days. We were blessed with the most beautiful weather and I was able to work on my tan and take a tiny break from hectic daily life together with my amazing family who I don’t get to see very often due to my busy schedule, which makes me cherish the time we have together even more. 


With the pictures below we wanted to create a vintage style matching the outfit, which is, except for the shoes, fully provided by ZARA, which has to be one of my favourite high street brands ever. The slightly blurry effect creates elegant 70s vibes and I enjoyed every second of the shoot because the location was just breathtakingly beautiful. 








Whole outfit provided by ZARA; Shoes: Buffalo


Get The Look: 

Shorts 

Shirt

Shoes (similar)



(pictures: ©MomentousMoments 2016 ; brands are mentioned beneath the pictures) 


You May Also Like

0 comments