Sneakers, Flowers, Skinny Jeans.

by - 19:48


The last couple days have been amazingly warm and my heart, which is already in full spring/summer mode, has skipped various beats ever since the sun decided to bless us with their warm rays again. I’m finally feeling a lot more alive again with the sun illuminating the world we’re surrounded by and I try to spend every spare second I have outside. 


This spring/summer season is marked by one very striking trend. The purely white sneaker are celebrating their revival and numerous well known brands like Adidas and Vagabond have jumped up on that bandwagon. It can be said that completely white trainers are undoubtedly an eye-catcher, but definitely not advisable for people who can’t be bothered with keeping their shoes clean. Because opposed to the good old pair of Converse, which only reach their cult level once they’ve been almost fully worn down and look ragged, the white sneakers are supposed to really be kept clean and sparkling white. As long as they are kept clean, they are perfect to spice up a casual outfit for sunny days spent outside and definitely draw attention to your feet as you can already spot them from the distance. Fortunately, the sneakers are available in all forms and sizes, which also eases finding the right pair, even for people like me, who are usually not the type to wear any kind of non elegant footwear. My feet are very petite, which made finding the right shoe a challenge. I have been in love with Adidas for ages but none of their shoes really suited my style and body type and made me look like I was wearing huge clown shoes. Vagabond’s design saved me from my desperation by creating a shoe that looks sporty and edgy but also delivers a female vibe, perfect for less tall people. 












Cardigan: H&M, Jeans: H&M, Shirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Vagabond


Get The Look:







(all the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers)


You May Also Like

0 comments