Pattern Combinations.

by - 19:22

Lately I have developed a soft spot for black and white clothing, which has also started to dominate my wardrobe as I’m constantly trying to add new pieces to wear and combine. Zara has once again   endowed me with some of their latest arrivals, including body shaping, black trousers with two zips, a variously patterned shirt with cute details at the seam of the sleeves and one of the comfiest scarfs I have ever owned. 
What I love the most about those pieces is the variety of the patterns, which adds edginess and variation to the outfit without making it look flamboyant. The patterns also prevent the simple combination of trousers and shirt from looking boring. 












Trousers, Shirt & Scarf: Zara; Accessories: IAm; Shoes: Topshop



Get The Look:








(all the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers) 

You May Also Like

0 comments