Turtleneck Crops & Snakeskin Boots.

by - 00:02


Everyone in my closest environment knows that I have always had a tendency and soft spot for the extraordinary. Normal and general have always been things that never really appealed to me as I have always considered myself a person who wanted to be the one brightly coloured spot in a grayish, plain crowd. I have never had the feeling to be forced to prove anything to anyone, I just wanted to do it for myself, because being different and individual is something that has fascinated me ever since. I have embraced changes and made myself grow stronger with them and I suppose I sort of adjusted my style to what person I aspired to be at some point. 


Recently, my soft spot for extraordinary Chelsea boots has evolved and thrived and blossomed and become even stronger than it had already been a year ago. Shoes are sometimes so highly underappreciated and often forgotten, even though it’s always them which catch our subconscious eye immediately when we pass random people in the street. Especially this season, extravagant prints and patterns on shoes are experiencing their shining revival and I am too keen on stocking up my collection even further. A bold pattern should not scare you away, it should much rather make you accept the challenge of combining plain, simple pieces with extraordinary, unique extras. 


















Shirt: Topshop; Jacket: Review; Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Topshop; Hat: Accessorize, Necklace: Lovebullet 




Get The Look: 









(pictures are all mine and brands are mentioned beneath the pictures; credits to the designers)

You May Also Like

0 comments