Leather Skirts & Button Rows

by - 23:39



Lately I have been slightly obsessed with natural leather as a material to casually wear on a day out in the city. Leather is so easy to maintain and doesn’t need a lot of chemical products to be kept fine. As I have always loved earth tones in terms of clothing, the colour of natural leather appealed to me as well. The material is super comfortable to wear and incredibly soft, which causes a fairly lovely wearing comfort on hot days as well. Due to me being an animal friend and not wanting to support the unnecessary killing of animals for fashion reasons I rather opt for faux natural leather as it’s a lot more affordable as well. The only downside of leather is the fact that it should better not be put into the washing machine.


This time I combined a leather skirt with a beautiful button row, consisting of gold, shining buttons, embellishing the front view of the skirt with a floaty, slightly over sized white blouse and a burgundy hat, one of my latest favorites
















Skirt: Pimkie; Blouse: Mango; Hat: Pimkie


Get The Look: 






(all the pictures are mine and the brands are mentioned beneath the pictures, credits to the designers) 

You May Also Like

0 comments